Happy Birthday Daddy! (Okay, I admit, it was yesterday but oh well.) You are a wonderful role model in Christ and I thank God for you. You help out our family so much and I am very grateful. I am so sorry that your birthday wasn't that great.
AND. . . that brings me to my next topic. I honestly can't give many details, but we were basically told to stop coming to our church. I know that you guys know about the situation with my dad, but now they have done it with my mom. Ugh! This has put just about my entire family in distress and it is very hard for all of us. Please pray that we will not make any horrible mistakes, and that we will still continue to have a relationship with Jesus Christ. I know we are very fragile and I need prayer that Satan will not use this to get us on his side. We need prayer that we will become stronger through this and that we will still love Christ and know that he has a reason for this all. I thank you in advance for your prayers and support through this challenge we are facing. I love you all. =) God Bless!
Hannah Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Lord,
ReplyDeleteI pray that you would help the Indiana Edwards through this crisis and stress. I pray you would not let the devil get a foothold through this unfortunate situation. Help them to seek You first, and be able to forgive, even in the midst of divisive people and situations. Give them your grace. Give them endurance. Give them wisdom and guidance. Help them, Lord. Thank you. We know you are able to do above and beyond all we ask or think. In Jesus' holy name, amen.
I'm so sorry this is happening :( How awful! Sometimes I have a really hard time looking at all the problems in churches. Like seriously, churches are supposed to be shining the light of Christ, but a lot of times they are severely flawed. But then again... so are we. We're all flawed. I have to continually realize that Jesus loves the church as His bride, and if He can, so can I.
It's hard sometimes though. :( I will be praying for y'all in this tough situation!
thanks steph. i appreciate it a lot. not really sure what we will do. my parents have been meeting with pastor and some other trust-worthy people and they are all asking us not to leave. torn.
ReplyDeleteSweet Angel Girl -- I so appreciate how your have your momma's back! The Lord is teaching my many things and one of those things is the painful lesson of submission. Submission -- on a scale of fun things to learn -- is only second to patience!! =) <3
ReplyDeleteI love how you see that the issue is for me (us) to keep our eyes on Jesus. That is the key to this issue and all issues.
I love you!
Momma K