12.23.2010

A little lesson from God.

Every morning I try to read my bible, pray, and listen for something God may want to tell me. This morning I decided to look back and read my journal that I write in sporadically. I was reading through, trying to remember what inspired me to write the things that I did. It amazed me just how much God has taught me in the last year or so. I have finally been able to lay down my burdens and trust God for basically the first time. I have laid down my fears and submitted them to him. :) I found one entry that really inspired me. I really have no clue where I got it; I don't know if it was a verse I read, someone told me, or God spoke to me, but I think someone told me. Here it is:

December 3, 2010
"Heed the call to come in and drink; the water is fine."

I just love that little thought. I think it is absolutely beautiful, and I am making it my goal to live that way from here on out. :)

Merry Christmas!
~tee~

1 comment:

  1. :) I'm glad God is teaching you and that you are growing in your faith.

    ReplyDelete